How Do You Politely Ask For A Phone Call?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
You can say
1. Hello Sir, my name is. And I would like to request a quick phone call to discuss.
2. I’d like to make an appointment for a phone call.
3. Could I make an appointment for a phone call?
4. Could we schedule a phone call?
5. May I have a phone call with you?
6. Can I have a phone call with you?
7. Do you have time for a phone call?
8. Would you like to speak on the phone?
9. Will you be available to talk on the phone?
10. Would you like to make a phone call?
Here are a few examples of politely asking for a phone call in conversation:
Remember to always be polite and considerate when requesting a phone call to ensure a positive and respectful communication experience.