By accessing the website at https://englishnotes.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. If you violate the terms, you will be banned from accessing the site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to view, post, and modify (your own) content on English Notes’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- copy the content;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- publish any promotional/irrelevant/hateful/illegal/poorly written/spam content on the site.
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on English Notes’s website;
- insert promotional/affiliate/irrelevant/spam/phishing links in the content.
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by English Notes at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- You are advised to use the site for learning and sharing your knowledge and publish the content related to English Language, Literature, Grammar and Linguistics only.
- The content on the English Notes’s website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis by users. English Notes makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, English Notes does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall English Notes or its team be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on English Notes’s website, even if English Notes or an English Notes authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on English Notes’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. English Notes does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. English Notes may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, the English Notes does not make any commitment to update the materials.
English Notes and its team has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by English Notes of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
English Notes may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.