Literature Review means going through the research that has already been done in the field in which we are going to do a research. It is quite important because
- It helps in knowing what has been done so far on the topic we will be doing research.
- We will be able to know what are the difficulties faced by the researcher in the field.
- It guides us in doing further research.
- It is an authentic source of information for us.
- It provides data, statistics and ample of useful information which we can use in our research topic.
Please login or Register to submit your answer