There are mainly 6 elements of drama. They include:
- Theme: It refers to the idea which the dramatist wants to convey to the people.
- Plot: It refers to major events that take place in the drama which are in interrelated sequence.
- Characterization: It refers to nature and features of the characters that play role in the play.
- Setting: It refers to the time and location in the play. e.g. A Midsummer Night’s Dream in set in Forest and the time is mostly the day.
- Language: It refers to what and how the actor expresses his ideas. It can be in simple form or poetic form.
- Music: It helps in revealing the inner emotions of a character. e.g. sad music is played in background when a character is sorrowful.
Please login or Register to submit your answer